Chipotle Lime Brussels sprouts take on a Latin accent with a smoky, spicy-sweet chipotle and lime sauce, for an unforgettable medicated side dish that just might become the star of the meal.Enter your text here...
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 pound Brussels Spouts, washed, trimmed and cut in half
- 1 chipotle pepper, in Adobo sauce, finely mined (use more or less depending on your heat tolerance and preference)
- 1/4 teaspoon lime zest, zest of 1 lime
- 2 1/2 tablespoons lime juice, juice of 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons honey or agave nectar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cannabis infused olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat over to 375 degrees F.
- Toss Brussels sprouts with olive oil and minced garlic to coat. Place in a single layer in a baking dish and roast for about 15 minutes, stirring every five minutes or so. Sprouts should be starting to brown and be somewhat tender yet still al dente.
- While vegetables are roasting, whisk together chipotle, lime juice, lime zest, honey, and cannabis oil in a small bowl.
- Remove Brussels sprouts from oven and toss with Chipotle mixture. Season with salt and pepper. Serve immediately.