- 1 tomato, large, diced
- 1 cucumber, small, peeled and diced
- 1 avocado, medium, peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely diced
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons cannabis infused oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Place tomato, cucumber, avocado, and onion in a medium bowl. In a small bowl, whisk together garlic, lemon or lime juice, hot sauce, cannabis oil and salt and pepper. Pour dressing or veggies and toss gently to coat. Divide between 2 serving dishes and serve immediately.
Marijuana Oil and Marijuana Butter
Making Marijuana Oil
Click here for instructions on how to make infused marijuana oil.
Dosing for Marijuana Recipes:
This dose is only a suggestion. Be sure to read and understand Calculating Cannabis Doses in Edibles before attempting to cook with marijuana.This recipe is by Cheri Sicard, for more of Cheri’s great marijuana recipes, check out The Cannabis Gourmet Cookbook by Cheri Sicard (2012, Z-Dog Media, ISBN: 978-0-9839888-0-9) or her blog Cannabis Cheri.