While not a typical ingredient in Asian cuisines, Brussels sprouts nonetheless pair well with traditional flavors like soy, ginger, garlic and toasted sesame seeds and oil. And of course, Mary Jane!
Roasted Sesame Ginger Soy Brussels Sprouts - Marijuana Recipes
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts washed, trimmed, and cut in half
- 4 teaspoons cannabis infused oil preferably neutral oil like vegetable or canola
- 1 tablespoon garlic minced
- 2 teaspoons ginger fresh, grated
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red peppers
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds toasted
- Preheat over to 375 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together canna-oil, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, crushed red peppers, black pepper, and sugar. Add Brussels sprouts and toss to coat.
- Place in a single layer in a baking dish and roast for about 15 minutes, stirring every five minutes or so. Sprouts should be starting to brown and be somewhat tender yet still al dente.
- Remove from oven and drizzle with toasted sesame oil and toss to mix. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds and serve.